StrategyMix Salesforce Integration
The benefits of integration
1. Marketing Results are visible to Sales
As prospects respond to your various marketing campaigns their registrations and survey feedback is recorded in Salesforce, in near real time, so that your sales people can take immediate and appropriate action.
2. No Need to Import / Export Data
Marketing people can spend a huge amount of time importing and exporting data between various systems. This is not only very inefficient but also risky as it can lead to inadvertent data loss. An integrated solution is a much better option.
How the Integration Works
There are two modes of sychronisation:
1. Bi-directional synchronisation of contact data
When a contact or lead record is changed in one system then the same record is updated in the other system in near real time.
2. One-way sychronisation of marketing data
When a prospect responds to a campaign in StrategyMix, then their marketing responses, including survey responses, will be inserted into Salesforce so that this data is available for Sales people to view or include in custom reports.
StrategyMix Salesforce Integration comes as standard for StrategyMix Express and StrategyMix Enterprise. An additional fee applies for integration with StrategyMix SMB.
- StrategyMix Salesforce Integration requires access to the Salesforce API, which only comes with the following editions: Professional, Enterprise and Unlimited Editions.
- Account information in Salesforce is excluded from the integration process, which means that if a Contact changes their company name on a StrategyMix registration form, then the account name is not automatically changed in Salesforce. Instead your system administrator will recieve an email alert.
- While you can install the Salesforce Integration package through the AppExchange, most clients prefer that we do the set up for them. To achieve this, we recommend the purchase of a 10 hour technical support package to cover both the initial integration and the inevitable customisation requirements, that most clients require. A 10 hour technical support pack costs $1495.
For more technical information, you can download the Salesforce StrategyMix Installation Guide