Promithic provides the following assessment / penetration services:
- Infrastructure / Adversarial Simulations / Active Testing / Red Teaming / Assumed Breach / Threat Emulation/ Ransomware Simulations / Attack Synthetics / Fault Injection / IoT Assessments / Critical Infrastructure / Physical Security Assessments
- Web / Mobile / Native Apps / Secure Code Review / DevSecOps / Threat Modelling / Cloud Assessments
- DFIR / Simulations & Training / Purple Teaming / Tech Strategy & Advisory
How to Contact / Get a Quote
If you are interested in talking to Promithic or would like to get a quote, please click on the link below and register your interest. We will then do an email introduction for you.
StrategyMix Buyer Group Ratings
Signin to rate this solution
Pricing is available to StrategyMix End-User Members. Click to Join
Promithic: How we work plus our Testing methodology
We focus on building enduring partnerships with our customers to ensure the strongest possible foundations and defences to protect against current and future information security threats. The security threat landscape is a highly dynamic one – preparedness dictates continuous knowledge and improvement.
Our approach? See the wood and the trees.
- Evaluate threats at each trust layer: Device, User, Transport, Application, Data.
- Direct offensive efforts to compromise high value, exposed objectives.
- Inform iterative strengthening of security posture.
Security methodologies adopted by Promithic are tailored to client and project requirements. An initial fact-finding / discovery meeting establishes what methodologies will provide the most secure, efficient, and ROI-optimised project / operational outcomes. Specific methodology details are provided on proposal and under MNDA.
Promithic: Vulnerabilities we’ve found (no names)
At a high-level, vulnerabilities we have identified and exploited range from ACSC TLP amber designations and include conference system takeovers all the way to complete facility access including control of boom gates at chemical facilities. As an organisation, we approach engagements with a threat-oriented mindset, as opposed to strictly focussing on vulnerabilities.
Promithic: Our Testing Deliverables
Testing deliverables are tailored to specific engagements. Deliverables can include anything from execution of custom ransomware simulations through to purpose-built adversarial simulation reporting and debriefs. Complimentary regression testing is included where applicable. Sample, anonymised deliverables are available on proposal and subject to MNDA.